The CRE gratefully acknowledges the following sources of research support:
CRE research is currently funded by …
- A generous gift by Mike and Jane Weeden to Syracuse University
- National Science Foundation: DEB-1811805, EAGER: Drosophila evolutionary phenomics: Public resource to support genotype-phenotype studies (PI: S. Pitnick; Co-PIs: S. Dorus, N. Clark, E. Sedore) 2018-2020.
- National Science Foundation: DEB-1655480, Sperm-female interactions and the molecular life history of male gametes (PI: S. Dorus; Co-PIs: S. Pitnick, M. F. Wolfner, J. R. Wiles, J. M. Belote) 2017-2020.
- National Institutes of Health, NICHD R21-HD088910, Sperm motility and molecular interactions in the reproductive tract (PI: S. Dorus; Co-PIs: S. Pitnick, J. Belote and M. F. Wolfner) 2017-2019.
- National Science Foundation: DEB 1546106, EAGER: Mechanisms of sexual selection in plants with different reproductive strategies (PI: J. Friedman) 2016-2018.
- Philanthropic Educational Organization: Scholarship Award (PI: C. McDonough) 2018.
- National Science Foundation, Graduate Research Fellowship (PI: C. McDonough) 2015-2018.
- National Science Foundation: IOS-1501328, DISSERTATION RESEARCH: The evolution of alternative mating tactics in the yellow dung fly (Co-PI: B. Gress; PI: S. Pitnick) 2015-2018.